Please Help With Account Confirmation!

GreenWizard
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!  I am trying to set up a PayPal account with my German bank account so I can buy things online but I am having trouble confirming the account.  I am supposed to have received a deposit with the confirmation code but I have not received anything and it has been over a week.  The bank account is with Sparkasse if that helps.  Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @GreenWizard,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Generally, the deposit with the confirmation code is received within a couple of days. If you have not received it yet, you can contact your bank first. If this does not work, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service and one of our agents will be happy to help you complete the confirmation process. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @GreenWizard,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

Generally, the deposit with the confirmation code is received within a couple of days. If you have not received it yet, you can contact your bank first. If this does not work, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service and one of our agents will be happy to help you complete the confirmation process. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

guiditomdp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am having the same issue. My bank is also Sparkasse and I have been waiting that transfer for 2 weeks now. I can't contact support on any way. You left us with NO agents to help us during covid. HOW CAN I REACH SUPPORT??? Phone is not working, facebook is only bots, emails you don't answer either. HELP?! Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.