Pending status

Sulaiman3
Contributor
Contributor

I have 2 transection. One of them i received successfully. But the second has a pending status. Can you solve it as fast as possible please

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sulaiman3 

If there are no issues with the transactions such as disputes, claims or chargebacks, the funds should typically be released within 21 days from the date of payment.

In some markets1, you can mark your item as "shipped" or "processed" to gain earlier access to your funds. Here's how to mark your item as “shipped” by providing the shipping details on the “Transaction Details” page.

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Go to “My Account” and click Overview near the top of the page or Summary page depending on the web interface.
  3. Under recent activity, click Transactions details for the transaction ID.
  4. Click Mark as shipped (or Add Tracking to select an order status) and submit the tracking details, by updating the “Order status”, “Tracking number” and the “Shipping company” used.

If your item doesn't need to be shipped (e-books, piano lessons, etc.), mark the order as “processed” and provide the required details.

If you don't have option to Add Tracking or Mark as Shipped, you may have to wait the full 21 days too for the release of funds.

If the transaction details say it is under review, then you may have to wait up to 72 hours for PayPal to release the payment to you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.