Pending return transaction/

Mwp14377
New Community Member
I really hope someone can help me. I have been in circles with the text support for weeks. I purchased a product. Once I found out shopping would take weeks,I called business to cancel my purchase. They cancelled it. There are TWO pending returns on my account. One in the amount of product. The other fir shipping. I have tried to accept payment,I get a message my account needs to be VERIFIED. I click on link to ADD BANK ACCOUNT info and I get an error. "Oops something is wrong,check back later" i have received this message for a month. I need to claim my returned money ASAP. I purchased with a pre paid debit card. I would like the return to be put back on that pre paid debit card. Can anyone please tell me how to verify my account? The pre paid debit card I used to make purchase IS NOT connected to my bank account. I have two transactions that are PENDING,how do I retrieve my money!?!?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.