Pending payment

Jamesthorne
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I don’t have an eBay account so none of eBay stuff on her matters to me but I do receive payments via PayPal when I change euros to pounds via online can anyone explain how my payments I receive go into pending.. for 21 days it’s ridiculous as I’m not sending anything as it’s done digitally any help will be great 👍
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2

Jamesthorne
Contributor
Contributor
Hi unfortunately that doesn’t relate as I exchanged currency two weeks ago it’s taken 2 weeks for them to receive the euros and process them into my PayPal... now PayPal are holding because they want a tracking number unfortunately the coins were posted two weeks before they made the payment and I used the 2nd class prepayment envelope they gave ... I won’t use PayPal anymore after this it a bad service especially for eBay items.. when your a private seller your selling items to get some quick cash not wait nearly a month for it and then get charged a handling fee for there bad service Iv called 3 times and still being told to provide tracking.... leftover currency.co.uk would not of paid me without receiving the the euros first but unfortunately the useless yanks I keep getting on the phone don’t understand the concept of exchanging currency
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.