Pending money help

Idodiamant
Contributor
Contributor
Hi i sold a friend an account on a game and we did it through paypal He did bank transfer but the money is on pending How do i release it?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Idodiamant
Contributor
Contributor
I already saw that It doesnt really help me I wanted to ask if theres a way to get my money faster I cant wait 21 days..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Idodiamant 

Yes, thats why i posted the link, try reading it and clicking on the other link at the bottom of that page.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Idodiamant
Contributor
Contributor
I know theres something about adding shipping to make it faster but its digital stuff and not actual stuff So what am i suppose to do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Idodiamant 

With payments received for tangible goods Paypal would request valid tracking information confirming the funds have been delivered to the buyer. As they can validate the tracking information online, once it is delivered they can release the funds. As you have received the funds for a service no tracking number is applicable and they would be unable to release these funds any sooner than the 21 days.

The buyer may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If the buyer confirms this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always guaranteed. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.