Pending bull **bleep**

temp20180708
Contributor
Contributor

I’m sick and tired of my money going into a **bleep**ing pending stage for 24, 48, 72hours, or 7-10 **bleep**ing days! They have **bleep**ed me over on rent and being able to live. My credit union account was compromised so I moved my funds into PayPal till I could get to the bank and deal with it. They had no problem taking the money in. But the second I wanna pull it out and pay my rent and bills. They slap a 72hr hold on it. Making my rent a day late. The day it was supposed to get released they slapped a 7-10 day hold! None the less I’m getting kicked out of my place. I have no gas in my truck to move anything and I have no money to eat. I have begged and begged customer service to release my funds. They haven’t even budged. I told them I lost my place of residence. All they said was sorry for the inconvenience. It was from my account to my account. My money the whole time. Nothing to look into to “keep me safe” as they say. Yeah. Putting me out on the streets that’s keeping me safe. **bleep** YOU PAYPAL!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.