Pending balance .

m7mdashraf0
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , I`m a frelancer and i`m new here in using paypal and i wanna ask about something 

i get a message in my mail said that when i receive and money in my paypal account it will be pending for 30 days until i can withdraw it .  is that true ? 

that money will send by me not any customer to set it as pending .. this money is already pended for 14 days in the freelance website i`m working in and if it will be pending for another 30 days it will be so much time to get my money in my hand !! someone help me please 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@m7mdashraf0

If the email from PayPal says the hold will be 30 days, it will be 30 days. I personally never heard of a hold being that long. 21 days at the longest and perhaps you could have it mixed up with something like funds taking 30 days to be credited to a card. No one here can see exactly the information you have and you're located in Egypt and may have different rules and policies from the US accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@m7mdashraf0

If the email from PayPal says the hold will be 30 days, it will be 30 days. I personally never heard of a hold being that long. 21 days at the longest and perhaps you could have it mixed up with something like funds taking 30 days to be credited to a card. No one here can see exactly the information you have and you're located in Egypt and may have different rules and policies from the US accounts.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

m7mdashraf0
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your reply . It's much appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.