Pending Withdrawal

Shak21
Contributor
Contributor
Dear Community, I had done a transaction sometime back through my PayPal but it hasn't reflected in my local bank account. And the bank doesn't have an idea about the status of transaction. It is demanding a "Swift copy". Can anyone let me know, the reason for this delay and how I can get my Money credited into my bank account. Regards, Shak
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shak21 

If the payment transfer fails then it ''should'' bounce back to your paypal account balance.

Allow 14 working days and if no show contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shak21 

You can't withdraw to a bank account in your country, only to a debit / credit or prepaid card so did you mean you transfered to a debit card?

The only exception is you can withdraw to a U.S bank account, this is because paypal is a U.S company and so allows that bank to be linked to other countries paypal accounts.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Shak21
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I linked it to my bank account. So now should I change it to the debit card to get the payment or the amount will be returned to my PayPal account. Regards, Shak
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shak21 

If the payment transfer fails then it ''should'' bounce back to your paypal account balance.

Allow 14 working days and if no show contact customer services for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.