Pending Withdrawal- please help!

crwfr2223
Contributor
Contributor
I tried to withdraw money from my PayPal account exactly a week ago. It has been pending ever since. No one could give me a straight answer at PayPal as to why this is. I messaged them/ called multiple times. Some PayPal employees told me I needed to upload verification of my identity (ex. drivers license) to release the funds, but others told me that wasn’t affecting why my money was pending. Regardless, I uploaded what was asked for and the money is still pending. Some PayPal employees told me I filed a dispute from my bank or something which is false. I called the bank and there’s no issue accepting money transfers. Additionally, PayPal added my middle name to my account because they saw it on my license, yet my middle name is not on my bank information. So they emailed saying if my name does not match my bank account/card on PayPal I need to readd them or I can’t transfer money to my bank. But readding them won’t change the fact my middle name isn’t on it. I really don’t know what to do and I don’t understand PayPal very well. I’ve never had this issue with them before.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.