Pending Withdrawal [5 days]

summer336

N******** : You are unable to withdraw because of technical glitch the withdrawal is still pending and the funds have not arrived in the bank. We are trying to get it fixed ASAP.
N******** : I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Summer W******* : When will it get fixed?
N******** : It will be fixed soon.
N******** : As we are working on it.

---------

It's been 5 days, I was told to wait 24 hours still nothing. I want my money. You've also been auto-rejecting my calls. I hope I am not only having this problem. Last withdrew on the 9th, now it is the 14th of November.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Consumer-Watch
Contributor
Contributor

@summer336 wrote:

N******** : You are unable to withdraw because of technical glitch the withdrawal is still pending and the funds have not arrived in the bank. We are trying to get it fixed ASAP.
N******** : I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Summer W******* : When will it get fixed?
N******** : It will be fixed soon.
N******** : As we are working on it.

---------

It's been 5 days, I was told to wait 24 hours still nothing. I want my money. You've also been auto-rejecting my calls. I hope I am not only having this problem. Last withdrew on the 9th, now it is the 14th of November.

I can with complete confidence promise you that you aren't the only one. Join the queue of an unspecified amount of customers being deprived of their cash.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.