Pending Withdraw - It took more than 5 days

SoRyan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My friend has withdrawn fund to his UK bank account and it been 5 days now since the request time! "July 29" And he didn't receive anything, yet!

I don't know what's wrong!

His account:

Here's a screenshot:

Regards, 

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

SoRyan
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassYes, that's what I did now! I've provided information and some screenshots then "Escalate to a claim" then they asked me to explain what happened so I repeat what I said in "message to seller" section. Is that enough?

Login to Me Too

SoRyan
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass @PayPal_Olivia  I am glad to inform you that I won my 2 disputes! That's why I always trust PayPal! It is safe and secure! And Believe in this company and its employees who do their best. Thank you, PayPal! ❤️

Regards,

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @SoRyan,

Thank you so much for the update! I'm glad to hear that it was resolved satisfactorily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

vuong_hoang

Can you please check my case? I have withdrawn fund since 2 weeks to my local bank account but haven't received fund yet. 

@PayPal_Olivia

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @vuong_hoang,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear about the missing withdrawal. Please contact PayPal customer service to request a trace if the funds have been missing for 14 days or more.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.