Pending Transfer

Bubbles4165
New Community Member

Hello all! After all of these years I finally opened up a Paypal account ( it's about time right?). Anyway, I received money yesterday and I was able to verify my bank account when I added it. The issue I came across says that it's transferred however it's pending. 

Your withdrawal for $xxx.xx  USD which was initiated on February 12, 2020 has been delayed. To provide one of the safest online payment services, our internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released. This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an insecure network, or you may have made changes to your account settings recently.

So ok, I get it and all but my biggest question is, does it really take a full 24 hours? I am in a bind and the hold time is a longer than I can even wait for at the moment. 

Thanks for any feedback! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.