Pending Transfer to linked acct

zactores
New Community Member
Does anyone know why a $300 transfer to my linked account/debit card would be pending over 24 hrs?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Ricoroberts9146
Contributor
Contributor
Yes because PayPal is run by a bunch of criminals holding our money anywhere from 24 to 72 hrs on transfers and up to 21 days on payments and gaining interest off the our money. They placed a payment from a company that had already sent me a payment the week before for the exact same amount on hold for 3 days. They'd placed the 1st payment on hold as well myself and said company sent in invoices and receipts and pictures of the interior residential paint work I provided to take off these holds but as I mentioned a week later again on hold. After we did all that verification bs again I transferred the money to my debit card and it said funds available immediately. That was 48hrs ago and I'm being told it'll be available on the 31st. That's 96 not 72 hrs.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Transfers to bank account are being reviewed in a case to case basis to make sure that PP is protecting your money and not just transferring it to an account that they aren't sure of. If you already have the time frame provided by the app or website, you can just wait for it for the internal security program to finish the review.

You will get notification from time to time if there was any update for the transfer.

Login to Me Too

Ricoroberts9146
Contributor
Contributor
Lies upon lies from PayPal which should be called PAYMEPAL cause if all that security crap was true PayPal wouldn't automatically take their fee. Why don't y'all wait for the transaction to be complete before doing so. I'd just made a transfer to said debit card 2 days prior and also verified that as well. And time frame said up to 72hrs and then I get a message saying available the 31st which is 96hrs. Please explain that
Login to Me Too

Temp20230515G
Contributor
Contributor

@Ricoroberts9146 

Transfers to debit cards are considered instant withdrawals but if it asked you to wait some time, then that's not considered instant. The fee should be waived for that. Here are the fees if you forgot how withdrawals work.

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

I don't know what's up with your account, to be honest. I am not from customer service and just providing some general information that I have learned through my time of using PP. They are not paying me for doing this.

If you have further questions specifically about your account, you will need to contact customer service who can take a look at it. (Good luck with that, btw)

I'm just putting some time here so that I can at least help  some people that has questions that I have experienced before.

Login to Me Too

Ricoroberts9146
Contributor
Contributor
Well thanks for just making me feel like an **bleep**, but I am man enough to apologize so please forgive my rudeness. It's no excuse for it but I'm just overly frustrated with PayPal because I've done all they asked for to verify everything, had my people do the same on their end and rn the call center is down due to covid19 and I get that I actually agree with it. But I'm dealing with covid19 issues as we all are yet they don't seem to care that I have meds waiting to be picked up for my family at Walgreens. We're supposed to be understanding to how covid19 is affecting them but how about us. Again my deepest apologies.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.