Pending Payment over 21 days

Nori12
Contributor
Contributor
So I sold something on fb for £25 and the guy sent me the money the moment I had posted the item for next day delivery and he used PayPal to send the money. Then after a week the money was still pending and I asked the message centre when I’ll get the money they then said it’s being check and will get an email in next 3 days about when I’ll receive my money. No email. I then after a thew more days I ask them again and then I’m told it’ll take a week at most and guess what. No email. Then they tell me it’ll be 21 days at most after I ask them again. Like it’s £25 I needed it to pay a bill XD and it’s now been over 21 days I then ask them when I’ll get the money they then say the money is under review apparently and they have no idea when I’ll get it like how long will I have to wait? The bills past it’s not a large amount of money but I need it and I’ve been messed about a lot and confused anyone had this??
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.