Pending Bank Withdrawal-Help!

Ashley-Blackwel
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I use my PayPal account often and I've never had an issue. I've had a pending withdrawal to my bank now for three days. I've sent multiple messages through the help centre and had no reply and I've lodged a formal complaint and had no response. I am at my wits end. I haven't been notified why my withdrawal has been held 'pending'. The money was a transfer from my wife to me for food shopping. We are a family of 6 stuck in isolation due to Covid-19 and we are now officially out of food. I cant get a response from PayPal and really do not know what to do. So we've made the little food we had left last us the last two days but we really need that money. Any ideas?!?!?!? A very stressed and upset guy 😞
Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Just to update. I sent another reminder on Twitter about getting Ombudsman involved and giving them opportunity to fix the issue. The response I received was pretty quick and it stated that it is apparently not a matter of not willingness but the fact that they are working as fast as they can. I am giving them some more time but just keep myself on alert for next week. As someone mentioned 48+ hours, well that would mean Sunday, doubt anyone will do anything on Sunday so giving them time until Monday.
Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
@Ashley-Blackwel How is your withdrawal? Has it gone back to your PayPal account? The issue seems to be fixed and money is coming back to PayPal account due to system update glitch on PayPal side. Should be OK to withdraw now once you get it back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.