Paysera: Link the bank account to paypal

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Hello guys i hope you are having a great day, i'm from algeria and i use paysera bank,when i tried to link my bank to paypal,  they asked me for account number and routing number, but paysera bank doesn't have these numbers they have LT number and EVP,can anyone help me please?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Anonymous_User,

It looks like you'll only be able to add a US bank with an account and routing number. Unfortunately you would not be able to add a Paysera bank on PayPal. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Faycalz
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys, I'm from Algeria nd i have the same problem, anyone find a solution??
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Faycalz,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. 

As Paysera is a virtual bank it cannot be added on PayPal. In Algeria you will need to add a Visa card in order to withdraw money from your account.

Rachael

Login to Me Too

Faycalz
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Rachael, Thank you for your answer but it's okay i linked my Paysera with my PayPal account, thank you so much :hundred_points:.
Login to Me Too

lenarivoart
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, could you please tell us how you did that? I can’t connect my paysera bank to my paypal account.
Login to Me Too

Mosbah_omar
Contributor
Contributor

please how you link your paysera bank to paypal .thanks 

Login to Me Too

SidaliGSM
Contributor
Contributor

@Faycalz 

hi my friend, i already linked my paysera visa card to my paypal account without any problems, but I have a problem to link my paysera bank account to my paypal account, how did you solve it ??? can you help me please ?? thx in advance

Login to Me Too

zizoumekh

Hi i am also from algeria, how did you link paysera to paypal?

Login to Me Too

zizoumekh

@Faycalz how did you do that?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.