Paypal wont refund personal payment TAKE TO SMALL CLAIMS

Hannac95
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal told me to report it to ic3.gov and that they work directly with them, but unfortunately once you do that they still offer no options when ic3.gov isn’t responding, as well as no response from seller. After i do all the waste of my life things they asked me to, they still tell me to file a police report. HELLOO??? The website PAYPAL directed me to file a report to IS THE FBI HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU PEOPLE NEED? The paypal agent wouldn’t allow me to speak with his supervisor either. Makes me sick to my stomach to lose that money with absolutely zero effort on paypals end. Long story short, Once you have done all the run-around waste of your time request poorly advised by their Customer Disservice agents with no refund still, I would advise anyone in this situation to take them to small claims, as I too am doing. This website can surely help you do so: **bleep** And don’t forget!!!! - claim interest on your payment as well as the hardship that came with late fees, penalties,so kindly provided to you by Paypal duping you. This company needs to be shutdown, terrible terrible customer service and so poorly ran.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Hannac95
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep** paypal

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hannac95

If you sent a personal (friends and family) payment, there is no refund for that. You essentially sent a gift payment. Friends and family payments have no purchase protection and if a person asks you to send this type of payment in exchange for goods, you forfeited your protection. Many scammers use this tactic so one gotta be vigilant.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.