Paypal wont let me withdraw money to my debit card!!

EverythingREMIX
Contributor
Contributor

I've got a weird error with PayPal to withdraw the money on my debit card.

I have confirmed my debit card and I'm actually using a Bussines account on PayPal.

Tried to withdraw money for 4 times now and it gives me the same weird error.

Here is the error that it gives me.

paypal.JPG

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DandAli
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this same issue when trying to withdraw money to my debit card. I tried purchasing something from eBay to see if it had something to do with my card, but  instead I got   firefox_9uCDWbNERs.png

So, seeing that you also have this problem with withdrawing, gives  me the impression that PayPal is having technical issues again. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Login to Me Too

EverythingREMIX
Contributor
Contributor

Hey @DandAli, have u withdrawn money before and when did u get this issue?

Login to Me Too

DandAli
Contributor
Contributor

@EverythingREMIX 

Yes, I withdrew money before. It was about a week or so ago. But I tried withdrawing money a few hours ago and for some reason I get a message saying "Sorry, something's not right. Try again later". So I tried purchasing something on eBay and received an error saying that PayPal is not available and to choose a different payment method.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@EverythingREMIX 

Your screenshot hasn't been approved by the moderators yet so won't show up. but.....

you can only withdraw to a VISA card in your country so is that what you have linked?

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EverythingREMIX
Contributor
Contributor

Yep it is a visa card i clicked on the link that u sent, and I checked for my country which is Albania followed the introductions but again the same thing.

An error box with nothing inside it.

..Thanks for the help that you are giving me!

@kernowlass 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.