Paypal won't let me buy anything

Temp20230525K
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal won't let me buying anything or send money. the message below pops up whenever I try to buy somthing.

"We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I have tried two differnt methods and both don't work anyway can some please tell me what the problem is and how to solve it.

Login to Me Too
51 REPLIES 51

PG525
Contributor
Contributor

Same here...  The only difference is that I'm locked out of ever adding money to my account.  The reason I do that is because I send money to friends and family in need, people who can't afford to wait on a faulty system.  And now I can't because there's a chance they my account will go negative.  I've been through that before and it basically forced me to remake my account.  Now customer service is telling me that they will block me from making a new account because they can't (and won't) verify me.
Like..  I'm willing to give the information they need, but they won't give me a way to do so.  Email, text, document submission, all of that exists.  Why can't they do so?  And don't give me "The computer says no" excuse.  You built the computer, Paypal!  You can alter it!
The worst part is I can't even sue them for violating their own user agreement because no money has been lost (yet).

Login to Me Too

Jordyn318
How do I verify my account With out a credit card or debit card
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.