Paypal withdraw money

hamou
Contributor
Contributor
Hello i withdraw money from my Paypal To my card in 01mars now it is 06mars but i dont find the money in my card what the problem and how much time it is take im in turkey
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hamou 

If you are in Turkey then why are you using an Algerian account?

If so then you won't be able to use it in Turkey and any linked cards probably won't work properly.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hamou 

If you are in Turkey then why are you using an Algerian account?

If so then you won't be able to use it in Turkey and any linked cards probably won't work properly.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

hamou
Contributor
Contributor
Im algeria but now im in istanbul i live here
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hamou 

1. You can't use another countries paypal account, if you have moved countries then normally you open a new account in your new country.

BUT

2. Paypal is NOT available in Turkey.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

hamou
Contributor
Contributor
The problem is not here I am studying here i live here not for long time and I will return to my country and the account is activated and everything is ok is only a visa card from a Turkish bank and I want to know how long it takes before I within 3 or 4 days the money arrives this time in 7 days the money did not arrive if there was A problem I want to return the money to my account instead of losing it How much do I have to wait for before I ask to return the money to the account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.