Paypal verification

voltour2001
New Community Member

To verify my account paypal wanted to take 1.50 euros from my bank account and then after i put the code that was needed they would refund me.

I tried doing this 2 times. The payment went through and i was charged 3 euros. I put the 4digit code that was needed but i haven't gotten the refund.

I am new to paypal and i don't know if this is suposed to take like a week or something to work and since it seems like i have somehow managed to lose 3 euros without even buying anything i am scared to use paypal. I tried to contact paypal 3 times but i only got one automated response that didn't even come close to the subject at hand.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @voltour2001 ,

Thank you for your time writing to us. We apologize as our customer service (phone) is unavailable at the moment but if you need to speak to us urgently  you may reach our teammates through live chat. You just need to log in to your Paypal account and go to Message Centre, an option to chat with a representative is available. 

After the card is confirmed, we will immediately refund the card. Your card issuer will credit your card balance within 30 days from the date of the refund. I know it was a little alarming but we can assure you that this will be posted on your card.

Hope this helps! Stay safe. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.