Paypal transfer fee

Nainish
Contributor
Contributor

How much does PayPal charge if sending money from the USA to India using a virtual visa card?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Nainish,

Thank you for posting in PayPal's Community Forum. That's a great question! Currently, PayPal accounts created in India can only receive international goods or services payments. If there is no currency conversion involved, the US account won't be charged a fee to send that type of payment. However, you can find a breakdown of any PayPal transaction fees for receiving the payment here.

I hope you find this information useful!

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Nainish
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your answer @PayPal_Marina. Let me tell you my transaction. I transferred 10$ from international virtual visa card which was paid through an invoice, but the money received by the person is 9.13$. According to the given conversions mentioned in the link you gave, none of them matches the fee deducted in my case. So do you have any perfect solution to it? Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Marina

Hi @Nainish,

Thank you for your reply. If you have concerns about a specific transaction, it would be best for the recipient to contact us directly so that this can be reviewed further. They are also welcome to reach out to us by sending a private message on Facebook or a DM on Twitter.

- Marina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.