Paypal to skrill or skrill to paypal (without skrill card)!

Katavira
New Community Member

HI, is it possible to transfer money from skrill to paypal or from paypal to skrill?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MLGore
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
@Katavira
It's good that you reached out to us regarding this matter. It's a good question by the way. We do not have a way to send money from your PayPal account to Skrill. Not directly though. But If you have a bank account linked on both Services (PayPal and Skrill) You can withdraw from PayPal to your bank then bank to Skrill.
Hope this helps. Stay safe my friend.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Catriona-Hawort
Contributor
Contributor

Dear @Katavira , it is not possible to transfer directly from PayPal to Skrill or Skrill to PayPal vice-versa. However, you have to use any 3rd party website to transfer your payments from PayPal to Skrill without owing a Skrill card. I have tried one of the 3rd party exchanger company which is Changebuz.

Changebuz is registered in the US and I have exchanged more than $670 with them to date. But I suggest you read all their policies and check the exchange rates before placing an order.

Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Login to Me Too

EssaTimber
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Katavira, 

Sometimes before I was also got stuck for the same situation when trying to transfer funds from PayPal to Skrill. Somehow, serving over the internet, I have found that TheRedpay also known as TRP does this task. I have exchanged some amount to test the https://www.theredpay.com and since then I am using it on the regular basis. I also tried other exchanges like PayPal to Skrill, PayPal to Neteller and many more like that. 

If you required any further explanation, feel free to message me. I am always there to help you. 

Regards 

Essa.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.