Paypal to bpi

ghil97
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I transferred my balance to my bpi account and it seems that i put the card number of my bpi not the account number. It is still possible to be transferred? 
what should I do if not? is the money gone?

ps. Already complete in paypal

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey ghil97 👋

I am here to end the wondering! So actually if you have made the mistake by entering you card number as the Bank account number on PayPal and you transfer your PayPal balance to it, PayPal's Transfer System will get a error within 1-2 days saying this is an incorrect Account Number and we cannot process this payment and the funds will go back to your PayPal balance! And since the card numbers are longer then account numbers you don't even have to sweat about it it will most likely come back because there is no account number that long 😁

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂

Make sure if this helped hit that Kudo button and place as solution 💖

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey ghil97 👋

I am here to end the wondering! So actually if you have made the mistake by entering you card number as the Bank account number on PayPal and you transfer your PayPal balance to it, PayPal's Transfer System will get a error within 1-2 days saying this is an incorrect Account Number and we cannot process this payment and the funds will go back to your PayPal balance! And since the card numbers are longer then account numbers you don't even have to sweat about it it will most likely come back because there is no account number that long 😁

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂

Make sure if this helped hit that Kudo button and place as solution 💖
Login to Me Too

ghil97
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply, It was completed on june 20 which is saturday and i assumed that in monday june 22 will reflect already in my bpi account. or how many usually days will I wait to reflect it on my bpi account? 

Login to Me Too

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor

Hey there!

So yeah since the transfer was complete on a weekend and not on a weekday it will not count as "Business Day's". So by tomorrow you should have a reflection back on your PayPal Balance!

Login to Me Too

ghil97
Contributor
Contributor

Hoping 🙂 

Thank you sir.

Login to Me Too

ghil97
Contributor
Contributor

Btw i didnt get the error still successful. It's been 6 days already since i transferred it.

Login to Me Too

ghil97
Contributor
Contributor

I just got my money back!!! 🙂 Thanks

Login to Me Too

Wendy081216
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I also got the same problem. And now I can't sleep.. I transfer all of my money to my bpi account, and I don't know that card number is different from account number. Hope I get my money back too.
Login to Me Too

ghil97
Contributor
Contributor

Don't worry they will bring your money back, just wait 🙂

Login to Me Too

thadeusmarc

i got the same issue just yesterday. Should I report this to them? or should I just wait? how many days before it will be refunded?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.