Paypal to GCash

KimberlyK15
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred last August 7, 2018 and until now my funds are not reflecting on my GCash account. I have already reported this transaction to Gcash hotline 2882 and they said they are coordinating with PayPal but PayPal doesn't respond to their technical team. Now Gcash told me to coordinate with PayPal but i only get automated response from PayPal. GCash even said that the money was already returned to PayPal only PayPal is the problem that they did not post or reversed back my money. I got a text from GCash that PayPal declined the transfer. Please help me. It's been a week now.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MailaAC
New Community Member

Hi, I'm having the same problem. what happened to this transaction? Did you get back your money? When or where did they return the money? In Paypal or Gcash?

Login to Me Too

Raijin15
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Does your case resolved? Mine isn't yet.
Its been 24 days now but haven't got my money reversed back to paypal. Is there somewhere we ca do a formal complaint about this? Did reported this to gcash and globe too but still didn't get a concrete date when I can be able to got my money back.  So stressed!

Login to Me Too

Meanne171717
Contributor
Contributor

does your case already resolved?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.