Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

marktan
Contributor
Contributor

still maintenance? gcash cash in on paypal?

Login to Me Too

Alex-a38
Contributor
Contributor
Experiencing the same problem now since last night... They could have at least informed us as to when services will be available again so we can try other options if they are faster than the maintenance. Does anyone know how long Paypal's service maintenance is on Gcash?
Login to Me Too

charliegv
New Community Member

I am experiencing the same issue for the days now. 

Getting this error message:

"Ooops! 

We are working together with Paypal to restore this service as soon as possible. We will notify you when service has been restored."

Anyone else experiencing this and also, does anyone know a fix or any alternative ways to withdraw funds from PayPal without using Bank Account and/or Debit/Credit Card linking?

Login to Me Too

johnpaullasala
New Community Member

currently facing this kind of problem too, is there any way to fix this?

Login to Me Too

Myldl
New Community Member

Same Problem, when it will be solved???

Login to Me Too

Alex-a38
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal cash in is having issues again. I was able to cadh in this morning but in the afternoon it started giving this error message: "We are unable to process your Paypal Cash-In request at the moment." Tried re-linking but it didn't work. I asked a friend if he can cash in as well but he, too, got the same error message which means this isn't an account problem. Why is there always an issue every 2nd and 3rd of the month? And how long does it take to resolve this issue.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.