Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

angj0416
Contributor
Contributor

i cant seem to link my gcash to my Paypal account pls help

Login to Me Too

Looperines
Contributor
Contributor
Hi have found a solution for the problem i am also experiencing the same issue cant proces transfer funds try relinking and no luck.
Login to Me Too

ginoc11

im having the same problem... i think the problem started about a few weeks ago... i want able to cash-in my paypal  to g-cash... please someone or anyone from globe check this out... 

Login to Me Too

Anxia13
Contributor
Contributor

Tips from GCash Help Center. The first one worked for me:

• Try re-linking your PayPal to GCash.
  • If your app isn’t updated, try updating it to the latest version.
  • Try cashing in with a smaller amount than the amount in the failed transaction.
  • Wait up to 24 hours before the next transaction attempt.
Login to Me Too

Zyn1230
Contributor
Contributor
Why I can't cash in my psypal money to my gcash? Pls help
Login to Me Too

heleinah14
New Community Member

Same error since Sept.14. Until now I can't transfer my money.

Login to Me Too

AlohaSpark
Contributor
Contributor

I experienced this just now and relinking my PayPal quickly fixed it.

• Go to the GCash app
  • Cash in
  • Manage (upper right)
  • Tap "PayPal"
  • Enter your PayPal email if it's not there already
  • It will give a warning that says "This GCash wallet is already linked to...", tap "Yes"
  • Follow the linking procedure. You will log into your PayPal account.

In the end, you should see the "PayPal Account Linking Complete!" screen. Try cashing in again, it should work.

Login to Me Too

mutya999
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks! I had the same problem. At firs, I tried to u install the Gcash app and update it but it didn't work. I was able to cash in again by relinking my PayPal account to Gcash!
Login to Me Too

Emiej
Contributor
Contributor
Me too.. since yesterday... I'm so disappointed.. please PayPal fix this problem asap..
Login to Me Too

XZPT
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone experiencing it now? Says "service temporarily available due to paypal system maintenance"
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.