Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

Jadelucille14

May i know when will this be okay?

Login to Me Too

freelance0629
New Community Member

i have the same issue for two days already, i do not know what's happening...

Login to Me Too

Davidkalidas
Contributor
Contributor
Its been the third day and until now GCash is still unable to cash-in from PayPal due to a “system maintenance”. Does anyone have an idea how long this maintenance will last? 3 says is really long so i am assuming there must be something wrong.
Login to Me Too

ralphsantos
Contributor
Contributor
Will we get any compensation?
Login to Me Too

jc081890
New Community Member
Been having an issue with paypal when sending payment to gcash.this has been happening newrly a week now!when will this be resolved?
Login to Me Too

lorna122
Contributor
Contributor
Whats going on?
Login to Me Too

Patria
Contributor
Contributor
Same here i can’t cash in paypal to my gcash..
Login to Me Too

mhike
Contributor
Contributor

been more than a week

Login to Me Too

MasterSueHan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys,

I have been trying to transfer money from paypal to gcash since Saturday, but it says paypal under maintenance. How true is that? I have been wondering if paypal really have a maintenance but I know it doesn't right now? has anyone experience this and what's your solutions?

Login to Me Too

rcaramel
New Community Member
Yeah me too! This is very frustrating.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.