Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

airaclaveria
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i was also planning doing this thing transfering my paypal funds to my bank account but it will take 2-4 business days huhu. So long! 😞

Login to Me Too

Angelo19
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE I REALLY NEED IT! PLEASE IT'S ALMOST 1 WEEK FIX YOUR PROBLEM GCASH OR PAYPAL FOR CUSTOMERS SATISFACTION. IF STILL NOT FIXED I WILL DELETE THIS GCASH AND NEVER USED IT AGAIN AND I WILL SPREAD TO PEOPLE THAT GCASH IS WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLEASE FIX  YOUR PROBLEM!!

Login to Me Too

ShielaMae5
PayPal tagged this as a solution? It's work-around, not a solution. If this is a PayPal issue thru should say something top all of us. If it's not, they still need to say something. I'm guessing it's Globe blaming PayPal, since all their other services seem to work. BUT SAY SOMETHING PAYPAL!
Login to Me Too

mhike
Contributor
Contributor

This is not a solution

Login to Me Too

Harumyan
Contributor
Contributor
Same, I've done a bank transfer. Its been 4 days and I still can't make a transfer. Someone suggested Paymaya though, i've installed the app and am waiting for verification. Transfers are also instant like GCash according to my friends, transfers go through the Philippine Clearing House kind of like how it does when you withdraw to a bank acct without the wait time. I hope it works out especially if GCash does not fix this issue. 😞
Login to Me Too

mhike
Contributor
Contributor

same here, also processing an eon account for backups

Login to Me Too

MissRache
Contributor
Contributor
Why did paypal tag this as solved? It is not yet resolved. Until now we cannot cash in from paypal to gcash. What a load of bs.
Login to Me Too

mhike
Contributor
Contributor

true, not yet solved 

Login to Me Too

NarcisoPulmones
Contributor
Contributor

Update:

I called Gcash today, Monday morning. They said they are aware of the issue and they can't do something about it. Paypal put a stop on all transactions because of a lot of BS and complaints they've been getting from Gcash users like funds not reflecting on Gcash after successful withdrawal from Paypal. I think Paypal is once again planning to cut their ties with Gcash.

This is not news anymore. I expected this to happen one way or another because Gcash is not a competent payment processing solution.

Bottom line, Gcash rep. didn't give me an ETA because  they dont even know how to continue their business with Paypal at the moment.

Login to Me Too

mhike
Contributor
Contributor

EON just joined the conversation...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.