Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

Cindong07
Contributor
Contributor
me too .. since thursday up to now i need the money for my niece allowance for monday to friday 😣 i hope today it will be fix.. I'm checking from time to time it's frustrating .
Login to Me Too

Jezjeanne
Contributor
Contributor
Jeez! Since Thursday? Ugh. I hope PayPal will get this issue solve within today. Badly need the money tho. 😞
Login to Me Too

MissRache
Contributor
Contributor

+1 same issue after reinstalling gcash

@NarcisoPulmones   @Bishop0128 @Cindong07 @ireneandoy2009 @MarkLaplana @jc_abergido @abierajenneylyn @Mysavings @Nopaks28 @Paulinemay 

The say it is faster to contact them thru twitter. Please retweet my post from both companies.

[removed]

Login to Me Too

ryanryne3005
Contributor
Contributor
I'm getting error when I try to cash in in gcash.. And GCASH said "GCASH IS TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO PAYPAL MAINTENANCE" GO BACK AND CHECK LATER BUT ILL BACK ALL DAY AND ITD NOG WORK ITS 4DAYS PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! I NEED MY MONEY NOW!!!! IM SO VERY DISSAPOINTED PLEASE MAKE YOUR COSTUMERS LOVE YOUR APP!!! PLEASE FIX IT NOW!
Login to Me Too

raymedprimary
Contributor
Contributor

hey guys, i'm having the same problem too for the 3rd day of attempt so i tried sending it to my bank and it did push through.

my theory is... the problem is the communication between gcash and paypal.

now it's possible that paypal has not been having any maintenance.

globe is probably just blaming paypal, as that's easier than globe having to deal with us at this point.

just my 2 cents.

but of course, i could be wrong 🙂

Login to Me Too

Toniette1499
Contributor
Contributor

How many days would it take for Paypal to Bank?

Login to Me Too

vergamark
According to PayPal website, it will usually take 5 banking days
Login to Me Too

airaclaveria
Contributor
Contributor

ITS SEPT 22 ALREADY STILL NOT FIXED

Login to Me Too

NarcisoPulmones
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing is going on, same error message. Twitter and FB blasting seems not working. They just do not care at all. Gcash has the worst customer service and experience ever. This issue has been going on for 4 freaking days and no one from their company cares at all. I transferred my Paypal funds to my bank account. I know this will take 2-4 business days but at least I got a time frame from them.

Here's what you can do for now:

1. Transfer funds from your Paypal to your bank account to withdraw the money.

2. Look for a Friend who has Paypal, linked with instant ATM or Bank withdrawal if you are in a hurry

3. Or you can wait for Gcash to fix their s*** without ETA.

I hope this will help.

Login to Me Too

Cherrybubblegum
New Community Member
Will transfer my funds to bank. And wait for 5 days. Atleast may assurance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.