Paypal to GCash fund transfer problem

gpmasiglat
New Community Member

Is anybody else having problems with transferring their funds to GCash? It says 'This service is temporarily unavailable due to PayPal system maintenance. Please check back later.' but I cannot find any this maintenance on PayPal status page. How long do you think this will last? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
125 REPLIES 125

Camille2406
New Community Member

Im having a hard time to transfer paypal balance to my gcash account. According to gcash paypal has system issues as of the moment. Until what time will this system issue be resolve? I need to transfer the money urgent

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Camille2406 

No idea, why not contact customer services and ask them?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

RitaDiana
Contributor
Contributor
It's been too long si ce this was posted and mine hasnt been resolved yet. I think it's safe to assume this is a Globe problem and not a PayPal one
Login to Me Too

maciexz
New Community Member

Is PayPal cash-in service unavailable due to maintenance on GCash? I'm happy to know when it's coming back. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

kaia19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I've been trying to cash-in from Paypal to GCash since yesterday but the message "Paypal System Maintenance. Please Try again later." keeps popping in. I have waited the entire day yesterday and up until now wala parin.

Hindi naman ganito katagal usually kapag may maintenance, diba?

Is it just me or talagang affected lahat?

Login to Me Too

ireneandoy2009
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same issue since yesterday..i have been trying to cash in money but up until now it's not yet resolved..
Login to Me Too

Laine1128
New Community Member

Same here.  They said maintenance will ONLY BE until 4AM EST of 9/21/2019 but it's already 9/22/2019 12:47 AM EST.  What's going on PayPal? Hope this will be fixed ASAP. 

Login to Me Too

jen143
Contributor
Contributor
is it ok now? why always system maintenance
Login to Me Too

ralphsantos
Contributor
Contributor
Its still not available. Any updates on this?
Login to Me Too

KintonCloud
Contributor
Contributor
Im still waiting!! Please anyone in Paypal that can help us?!?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.