Paypal to Bank account transfer

Primefeya
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys I have the problem, I sent 16th August 66 € to my bank account. But i recieved only small amount of Eur from paypal to confirm my bank account. But I didnt recieved my 66 €. I sent this amount when I didnt have confirmed my bank account, now I already have. But where is my money? Im tired of automatic paypal - email messages. Thanks for help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Primefeya,

Hopefully, this has already been resolved because the reason is that most electronic bank transfers generally take 3 to 5 business days to complete depending on the country and the bank. Because the 16th would have been a Friday, this should post to the bank in the next day or so if it hasn't already posted. The two small deposits that are sent when you add a bank to PayPal are processed differently than standard bank transfers and may be received sooner, but I'm surprised that you received them so quickly if you added the bank on the 16th August as well. If the money does not arrive to your bank in 10 business days, please contact our customer service directly so they can request a trace be done. To do this, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.