Paypal stole money

Staceymouse
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Paypal. Transferred money from my balance to my bank. Paypal mistakenly withdrew the money from my bank then put it back and said it was transferred. They took my balance so now I have nothing. All they did was put back what they withdrew but never actually deposited my balance. Now I cant buy food for my kids. Ive been calling, emailing and they either tell me it was transferred or its my banks problem. My kids are hungry and you are a huge rich corporation that does not need my $120. Never trust them again. I have used paypal for years and this is how I am treated. You are cruel and your employees in customer service need to train longer ..they are horrible. Emails are just automated responses as is twitter and facebook. I want my.money!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Staceymouse

If a withdrawal to a bank account fails then normally the funds will bounce back to your paypal balance.

Allow 14 days and if not ask c.s. for a trace.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Staceymouse
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks but that wasnt my problem. Paypal wasnt supposed to make a withdrawal from my bank. I was just transferring my balance to my bank. Did you read what I wrote or are you automated too. Paypal messed up and instead of transfering to my bank it just took my money. It stole from me and I want it back
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Staceymouse

Gosh you have a great way to get help in the future if you are so rude to folks that respond to your post and give up their time to 'try' and help you.

If you had just pointed out that I read it wrong I would have corrected myself and given you further information.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Staceymouse
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry but ive been getting automated replies for days. Your reply was just what paypal told me about withdrawals. So to me it was just another run around. I am frustrated and upset because its all I had. It was given to me by a friend to buy food. I transferred it like I have before and paypal withdrew it from my bank instead of transferring it. Then put it back but hasnt put in the actual deposit. Ive tried every avenue to get it back. Sorry if I was rude. My kids are hungry I need that money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.