Paypal reply please

RoohIndia
New Community Member

My withdrawal never came through to my bank it has been 2 weeks since first you said provide with documents to remove limitations after that the payment is shown as completed to the bank account but it never arrived in my bank account it has since been missing from the paypal account and the bank.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RoohIndia 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey RoohIndia,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your withdrawal, that can definitely be frustrating. Withdrawals from a PayPal account typically take 3-5 business days, but can take up to 7 days depending on the bank you're withdrawing to, holidays, and weekends. I apologize for any inconvenience. If you haven't received your withdrawal, then you can contact us as @kernowlass suggested above, and we may be able to assist with the limitation issue as well. I hope you receive your withdrawal soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.