Paypal refuses to refund my account

angryuser556
Contributor
Contributor

So   I sent a payment via Ko-fi labs to a user in england. Paypal took $59 out of my chase account, then did a conversion and sent it. she refunded me because of an email error on her part. Now paypal is claiming that they "fronted" me the money and that they don't have to send a refund to my bank account.

I tried asking for escalation, and the next person keeps repeating this same lie. The payment was not refused. Paypal took $59 out of my bank account.

I've used paypal for over a decade with no problems, but this is **bleep** me off. They TOOK $59 out of my account - the payment was not "fronted"! Where is my money? Has anyone else dealt with this insanity?

I'm not wealthy. $59 is a lot of money to me. I work hard for it and want my money back!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angryuser556
Contributor
Contributor

Now a rep is claiming that KO-fi has the money, even though paypal is holding on to it. Over a decade of using this service, and this is how they act? A multi-billion dollar company can't keep straight debits and credits. Deliberately.

Absolutely disgraceful.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

angryuser556
Contributor
Contributor

Now a rep is claiming that KO-fi has the money, even though paypal is holding on to it. Over a decade of using this service, and this is how they act? A multi-billion dollar company can't keep straight debits and credits. Deliberately.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Login to Me Too

luatinhrong
New Community Member

Finally, Did Paypal refund you with explaination apology? I am in the same situation with really disgraceful feeling.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.