Paypal not working

Major4eto
Contributor
Contributor

So 2 weeks ago I created my account and linked my bank account. the next day I went to the bank and got the code to verify the bank. It all went smooth and I was all set. then I sent my sister 25euros. not a problem. But the next day I try to send one of my friends 315 euros because I owed it to him, all of a sudden paypal starts asking for a credit card. I don't have a credit card and don't want to. Since then I am not able to send even 1 euro. I cant pay online, basically I cant do anything. its like my account is stuck or blocked. I tried removing the bank and adding it again, doesn't work. when I try to pay thru the laptop online it says add a bank account. Its like the one linked to the account doesn't exist. I type the information from there, it says this bank account is already in your profile. Its kinda **bleep** me off and I basically cant use it for anything that is supposed to be used for. So I decided to close the account. But as soon as I go to close it, it says There's a pending transaction that needs to be completed first. I don't have any sort of pending transactions. I just want to close it since I cant use it for nothing. Any help would be helpful because this is seriously getting on my nerves. thanks 🙂

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.