Paypal not verifying my bank account!

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor

It's been a week since I entered my bank info and untill now it's still on checking...

I also tried to email paypal 4 times on different days and untill now no respond.

Am I missing something? or paypal don't need new members or what?!

Please help!

My location is Indonesia

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry for any confusion. The term "checking" that's associated with a bank account isn't a reference to its status of confirmation. A bank account will be listed as "Checking" or "Savings" depending on the type of bank that it is. It sounds as though your account is meant for transacting rather than saving.

I'm also sorry to hear that you have not yet received a response from customer support. In addition to email, you can contact via phone, Twitter, and Facebook, if you still need assistance.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for the reply! But when I want to register to sites that requires verified paypal account I cant register. It said not yet verified. I made this account to recieve payments only. Can you guide me through?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

I'm sorry to hear that! Have you completed the steps to confirm your bank account

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
After going into profile and settings, where should I go next cause there isn't tab or category named my money
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

Do you have a personal or business account? There are separate instructions dependent on that choice. If you have a personal account, there will be instructions listed there for finding the Wallet.

If you have a tab in your account for Wallet, follow the instructions listed for the Personal account.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
Right now is business because I need and only need to recieve payments and withdraw it to my bank. That's correct right? Or I should change to personal instead?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

You can certainly make the decision about which account type is right for you. A personal account can also be used to accept payments for goods and services if you do not have a business. If you decide to downgrade at some point, you would have to contact customer support directly for assistance with that. Downgrades can only be performed by a representative, and can only be done once in the lifetime of an account.

In the meanwhile, were you able to find the path, either by finding My Money or by finding the tab for Wallet?

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Forlorn1
Contributor
Contributor
When I opened my profile there's 4 tab and the closest match is the financial information but it only shows me bank, cards, nothing else than that. And is there a difference like maybe I get charge for certain amount if I recieve on maybe either of the account type?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Forlorn1,

I'm sorry that this has been so difficult! On the tab that shows you financial information, does it show you the bank account that you're trying to confirm? If you click on it, does it give you an option to confirm the bank? 

There is no difference in the fees for receiving payments based on account type.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.