Paypal not linking to my existing bank account

Windigo333
Contributor
Contributor

I've successfully used Paypal for years and have always had my funds transferred to the same bank account. Tonight when I tried to transfer, it kept asking me to "link" my bank account. However, when I check my Paypal "wallet", my bank account still shows as successfully linked.  Also, just as additional info, my bank account is with a regular US Bank and I haven't had any problems with this account which is just a regular checking account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BerryMuch
Contributor
Contributor
Hoping all external transfer are shutdown until stimulus are done. Would be nice if was easy to contact paypal to find out. Kinda would like my money.
Login to Me Too

leen2122
New Community Member

Having the same issue. I've even added other bank accounts of mine, but I still get the error message, "These can't be used for transfers. Some banks and cards don't accept transfers just yet," even though I've been using this bank account for YEARS to transfer funds from PayPal.

And of course, PayPal is ridiculously impossible to get in touch with. If they decided to freeze withdrawals for whatever reason, it'd be nice for them to give their customers a heads up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.