Paypal.me to PayPal.me PERSONAL

masaloi
Contributor
Contributor

Just about sick of PayPal HOLDING Money of recipient then asking me if goods have arrived before they release funds. NO purchases were made. Have phoned PayPal consultant but problem re occurs.???

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@masaloi 

Click the transaction and click Add tracking info button to update order status to “Order processed”, then ask sender to “confirm” receipt. You might be tired of it but it has to be done...a few rotten apples spoiled the whole barrel.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

masaloi
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou for your response but as I have not made any product purchases I should not have to proceed as if I have.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@masaloi 

Then use the friends/family option if you are not buying anything?

Its down to how the payment was SENT to an account.

1. If sent using money > goods / services option then paypal would see the recipient as a seller and apply the new seller hold. They would also charge a fee.

2. If sent using the send money > family / friends option then the recipient would have the payment instantly (as long as it wasn't an echeque pending with a clearance date) with no fee if funded from a bank account or balance (a fee if you use a card). (However that option is not available in every country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.