Paypal kills Small Businesses: Withdraw Money not possible in Georgia

MosOnlineWorld
New Community Member

Hi Community,

we have a Paypal Business Account in Georgia since almost half a year now and we are doing online Business, so we have a good payment flow every day. Since the beginning we were not able to Withdraw Money from Paypal without problems. We have Visa Cards but we are according to Support not able to withdraw more than 1.200€ at once. We are not able to connect our Georgian Bank Account. We created a US Bank Account which we could add but we recognized a Withdrawal from Paypal to the US Bank Account and than to our Georgian Bank Account will be around 9% of the funds - so this is impossible.

So when trying to withdraw too often to the VISA we get an error "Sorry, something's not right. Please try again later". Of course we need to withdraw  as much money as we want, because it is our money. Different Paypal Support People told me we shall withdraw to the VISA at most 1.200€ per transaction as long as the system accepts it. When we get an error we shall wait for 24 hourse and do again. With this approach the security system should allow us to withdraw more and more transactions without problems. According to them we should be able to withdraw unlimited Transactions in a row. That would be fine for us. The truth is we are not able, always errors and nobody could help always same **bleep**.

We were able to withdraw a bit yesterday until we got the error. Now we waited for 24 hours and tried again to withdraw. But immediately got this error again. There are over 85.000€ on the account - everything is verified and Paypal told us at least 5 times the Account is good and no problems. As a Startup this will kill us when we will not get some money soon as we need to pay suppliers, employees, rent and so on.

It is not tolerable anymore, we wasted over 100 of hours to get this solved with Paypal but we still have problems. That is a real nightmare as I would not have thought that Paypal could kill businesses.

Maybe somebody has some hints how we get soon money best all of it? Paypal Support Phone is closed and no reaction from Email - this is really ridicoulous.

Thanks for any help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

AlexReira

Hello, I want to withdraw money from paypal for my personal uses. 
Could you tell me which TBC cards can I use? Is Visa Classic okay?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.