cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal keeps asking for me to add a creditcard

New Community Member

Re: Paypal keeps asking for me to add a credit card

Two days ago I had the same problem! So I stop buying the item on eBay I want to. And now on, I stop using Paypal. What Paypal is for, if I have to give my credit card information on line. Look like phishing !!!! I don't take a chance. I will wait for few months to see... 

Contributor

Re: Paypal keeps asking for me to add a creditcard

Same problem, from Czech Republic...

I'm from the Netherlands and I'm having this issue too.
The only thing I can imagine is that the creditcard type/country is not accepted by the merchant. But that doesn't make much sense since it's still on the paypal website.

When pressing cancel, it shows nothing under "Choose a way to pay", neither bank account nor creditcard. So this is clearly a session/state bug, which means clearing cookies might fix it for now 🙂
*** MY SOLUTION: CLEAR YOUR PAYPAL COOKIES ***

Archive has similar topic: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments-Archive/Paypal-is-suddenly-asking-to-add-a-credit...

Contributor

I’m in Australia and now I’m having this problem too. I have 2 cards linked to my account and it’s asking for me to link another. It’s so frustrating. I used my paypal for eBay. An hour later I needed to buy something I forgot and bam. I need to link a card.