Paypal is refusing to allow me to withdraw my money to my US account

Math_G
Contributor
Contributor

Hi we are a business in Canada since more than 10 years with paypal and we accepted a paypal transfer from a US customer who paid us and US$ . Everything went fine, and to save the crazy 8% exchange fees, I called paypal customer service to know how to add a US$ account and he told us to open an account into USA. That's what we done. We went trough the confirmation process for the bank account and everything is fine. Today I'm trying to withdraw the 20k+ USD and this is not working. I called (again) customer service and they told us the system is blocking transaction. I asked her how to unblock it, and she told us there is no way to do it . Then I asked to talk to supervisor and she told me she can't do it too and we need to build a long relationship with my bank account!  So what's that means... We need this money to pay suppliers, etc. I asked her how long could that take, she said that could take up to 10 years, maybe a century ... And there is no way to know it, and the System is like God or Big Brother. She gave my legal department physical address as a solution or wait 4 hours, try a different amount and if not working , wait another 4 hours and try a different amount etc. Now my account with God is blocked. Im so **bleep** off this is our money not paypal money. We need it. What I can do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.