Paypal is not acting professionally

lakelander
Contributor
Contributor

Dear all,

Case is very simple, This is Paypal UK is giving me hard time.

I send a money to a wrong bank account and the bank is refunded the money back to Paypal. I have been writing endless mails , making endless phone calls and providing each and every details of transactions but Paypal can not locate my money since the 4th of November . This is a shame and no one seems to care about it since each and every-time I either get a template message and I am being asked the same information over and over by paypal operators. Some one is not doing his job but this is going to the BBB from now on. Shame on you whoever is blocking my money out there.IS theer any advise out there ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lakelander 

If paypal have been 'sent' the money but it has not been received yet then not sure what else they can do about it.

Normally you have to wait up to 14 working days for any funds to bounce back to your paypal balance.

Maybe check you send to the correct bank account in the future as its not up to paypal to sort your mistakes out for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lakelander
Contributor
Contributor

Ohh , thanks for lettin me know. It did not help though. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.