cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal is Not Replying to my Emails

New Community Member

Paypal is Not Replying to my Emails

I'm from the Philippines. Last November 9, I withdrew 500PHP to my bank account but it still hasn't reflected in my account after 5-7 business days. I emailed Paypal about it several times and they told me that the transaction was already confirmed on their end. So they told me to:

1. Contact my bank and check if the problem is with them
  2. Wait for 15 business days
  3. Give them my bank statement and whatnot

I HAVE DONE ALL THREE. My bank (BPI) has told me that there is no problem with my account and that there is no on-hold incoming money whatsoever. I've waited more than fifteen business days. I've also sent Paypal a copy of my bank statement, but then they just completely ignored me! I keep emailing them again and again but they won't reply to me anymore!!!

We don't have a telephone, and even if we did, I don't want to contact them by phone because I have anxiety and talking with people in real life makes me nervous. And why should I be forced to use a phone when there's an email option?

Paypal Philippines, your customer service is terrible. Just give me my money already. it's only 500PHP... why are you so greedy and selfish

1 REPLY 1
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal is Not Replying to my Emails

@Lizonka 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.