Paypal is Not Replying to my Emails

Lizonka
Contributor
Contributor

I'm from the Philippines. Last November 9, I withdrew 500PHP to my bank account but it still hasn't reflected in my account after 5-7 business days. I emailed Paypal about it several times and they told me that the transaction was already confirmed on their end. So they told me to:

1. Contact my bank and check if the problem is with them
  2. Wait for 15 business days
  3. Give them my bank statement and whatnot

I HAVE DONE ALL THREE. My bank (BPI) has told me that there is no problem with my account and that there is no on-hold incoming money whatsoever. I've waited more than fifteen business days. I've also sent Paypal a copy of my bank statement, but then they just completely ignored me! I keep emailing them again and again but they won't reply to me anymore!!!

We don't have a telephone, and even if we did, I don't want to contact them by phone because I have anxiety and talking with people in real life makes me nervous. And why should I be forced to use a phone when there's an email option?

Paypal Philippines, your customer service is terrible. Just give me my money already. it's only 500PHP... why are you so greedy and selfish

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lizonka 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.