Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal illegally holding money

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paypal illegally holding money

I’ve manufactured all of the product, paid for all of the shipping costs, settled any and all disputes and they are telling me I have to wait for my monies for 180 days. I’m going to be seeking Legal action. We need 20+ people to get things rolling. Please let me know if would like to help. Thank You!!
Highlighted
Contributor

File an FTC complaint
Highlighted

I havent sold anything on ebay for a few years, and when i did recently it held my money. Even though i have 270 stars on ebay and technically an established seller and buyer. It was fine the way it was i dont see any reason to hold money if a transaction has gone through on a trusted account. The annoying thing is that there is no guidance on how to unfreeze your money. when you open up paypal it just states its held. Can anyone help?
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal holding money for 180 days is illegal please sign our petition if you have been wronged by PayPal so we can get something done about their shoddy behaviour [removed]

Highlighted
Contributor

Where is the petition where I can sign? I’ve been charged by EBay for the sale but have not received a penny since sale 20 days ago. PayPal won’t even respond!