cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal illegally holding money

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Paypal illegally holding money

Why odd? My reason to stop using PayPal for selling and charging my customers is I couldn’t withdraw money which been sent to me through PayPal for several days (not from eBay).I never had this problem with for example bank transfer.Thats all, why I stooped to use EBay for selling ,see above.
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Mrgeekbear 

Your reason for not using paypal is up to you, i just found it odd that you choose to post in the middle of a thread dated 2017.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Ines728 

Paid by paypal?  🤣 Feel free to suggest it to the mods though, that would be real cool....   😀

Paypal gives you SOME buyer protection and the onus is on all of us to risk assess our own transactions.

I would NOT have been scammed by a Chinese site as I would use due diligence to research BEFORE i paid out my good money.

Sorry you did not do the same and so choose to have a go at me instead.

I have probably saved more folks from scammers than you have had hot dinners but sadly i can't save folks from themselves when they buy from chinese scam sites.

Whether you stop using paypal matters not one jot to me BUT as a buyer I would not use a seller that did not offer it as i like their buyer protection.

But then i check out WHO i buy from first.

And I couldn't care less whether you want my opinion or not as personally I couldn't care less about yours.  🤣

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
Contributor

What is a totally really odd that the problem STILL exists 2 yrs later , with pending on items days since delivery while ebay and PayPal delve into your bank / Credit card while keeping your payment suspending in mid air in front of you ... I find that very hmm
Highlighted
Contributor

First of all you should be on here giving advice at the same time being vindictive **bleep**. There's a lot of us out here have never done anything to get these holds the reason they gave me for my whole is because it was a large amount and I've never received a large amount before so they decide to hold my $4,100 for a hundred and eighty days you and I both know what they do but this money and why they do this we both know that PayPal has yet to make any money in profit. And the only way they can keep afloat is Ponzi schemes like this and they got a great crooked legal team to find Loop holes and Escape the laws of the land. I've been robbed by PayPal straight up and when I see Someone Like You on here fighting and standing up for Crooks disheartening and disgusting
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@Standtogether 

I don't stand up for paypal i just post my opinions which i am entitled to the same as you are.

As for your permanent ban and paypal holding your funds for 180 days then...

Paypal do not want to ban accounts, why would they? By using a paypal account you make them far more money in the long run than freezing your funds for 180 days. They want us to open accounts and use them so to be banned means you must have done something wrong. 

Secondly...

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Lastly i am not being vindictive, i was defending myself being accused of being paid and working for paypal, so tell the other person to stop being vindictive seems a plan.

I save folks from being scammed at least a dozen times a day, so when you save just one person on this forum from being scammed then feel free to offer and opinion on my advice, until then i'm not interested.

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
Contributor

Mate i dont care if this thread came out in the 80s, your condescending attidude is uncalled for and discredits all the "thousands" of alleged people you have supposedly helped. If your the ONLY person that has never had any issues with Paypal then your either lying or youve got the golden paypal ticket. Obviously your only reason for being here is to troll and annoy people which i could tell straight away from the sassy camp nature of your replys. But ultimately whats laughable is you trying to play the victim "Im an angel its everybody being mean to me!!" 🤣 When in actuality from your very first post to your very last post has been absolutely riddled with attitude and condescending rhetoric. In school or at work there was always that one person that was a d*ck to everybody for no reason so eventually people stop interacting with the person, people usually do two things at this point, either they learn that there actions caused this and they must change or they have the Eric Cartman response which is to blame EVERYBODY around them for reacting to their Bullsh** in a negative way.... The reason im on here is because my money has been held too and both Ebay and Paypal are chucking the blame back and forth so i want clarity.... but what i want to know is why on Gods green Earth were you ever on here?? 🤔🤔
Highlighted
Contributor

Dude theres a reason you arent getting any kudos 🤣
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@motherandcub 

I speak facts, but hearing those facts hurts sometimes doesn't it.

As for solutions/kudos which are ONLY given by those folks you say I never help, well i don't really need anymore I already have nearly 40,000.

So when you have helped just one person from being scammed on here (rather than the hundreds that i have) then I may take notice of your comments.

Until then you are not worth bothering about  🤣

Advice is voluntary.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Pay Pal illegally holding money

US Secret Services, <removed>

Call the Secret Service

Field Office locator:

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact/field-offices/

For my area the following information will yield positive results. If your locatl Agency does not seem interested call the Cincinnati Office. They knock sparks out of the bottoms of companies like Pay Pal. They are located within a block of the IRS main East Coast Office. Cincinnati is a special place that sinks deep thick fangs in to companies that do what Pay Pal does.

1. <removed>
  2. <removed>
  3. <removed>

Pay Pal decided to hold $1,000 for the next 21 days. My customer and friend is in Houston, TX. He contracted me to build some web services that will aid in the disaster relief. He is a licensed business and I am a licesed business. We both have Pay Pal Business accounts. For my safety they will hold the payment for 3 weeks in a high yield interest account where they can profit from the blocking of the money transfer.

I am finished with this <removed> cabal of crooks. I only accept Bitcoins. I can transact $50,000 worth of Bitcoins in seconds for $1.99 at Coinbase.com. or  I can use my QT Bitcoin Node on my computer and it is FREE. Money clears instantly. No claw backs, no middle man. I can spend my Bitcoins at Over stock .com. I can even buy a NEW car at Over Stock .com with Bitcoins.

Report them to the Secret Service. Use Bitcoins for all payments. Leave 1999 once and for all.

Tags (1)