Paypal holding withdraw to bank account up to 24 hours since yesterday.

Lanuciite
Contributor
Contributor

Since yesterday Paypal started to play dirty.

Paypal holding withdraw to bank account up to 24 hours since yesterday.

Like every day i wanted to withdraw some funds from pp to my bank account. Its usual action.

Only diference this time was: 

Your transfer is delayed
For security reasons, we need a bit more time to review this transaction. This can take up to 24 hours, but we'll email you as soon as we have an update.

Never changed any details. Always the same devices . Always between same amounts withdrawing.

So contacted pp costumer service and asked whats happening . They told : Well system wants you to be safe about money blah blah blah.

I told them well i am here and talking with you so your system isnt working well.

So whats the reason for this? Agent told me: We dont know we dont have access to such an info we cant help. WHAT? My money where , why? We dont know why and how it happens.

So alright 24h gone i got my money. Today i withdraw again. Guess what? The same story again. 

Whats going on?!?!?!?!!?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lanuciite
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal this is so low.

I tried contact vie web chat today.

So i think they blocked me. For me chat is unavailable but for my husband chat is available in 4 mins 🙂 soooo low. Pathetic.

1pend.PNG2pend.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.