Paypal deducts shipping costs from payment on hold, even though I'm paying through my debit card?

annapparently
Contributor
Contributor

So I've been wondering why my payments have been lowered when they're on holds. I only use Paypal for transferring and receiving money, but I don't keep the cash in my Paypal account (as in I did not sign up and fill docs in order to keep my cash inside PayPal, like a second bank).  When I went to pay for shipping, the shipping cost was also deducted in my Paypal even though I'm using my own debit card to pay for the shipping. As a result, I'm losing money in Paypal for a shipping cost I covered through my card (basically both my card balance and Paypal balance have deducted shipping costs). This does not make any sense because the only methods of payment when I pay for shipping is only a bank transfer or through debit, and again I can't keep cash in Paypal because I have not signed up. This always occurs when my money is on hold. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.