Paypal closed my account

lgggrg
Contributor
Contributor

In March when the shipping companies were taking weeks to ship items that were not PPE related, I had some delays in shipping (for my ebay customers) - which I continually updated my customers on the status of shipping- but some wanted refunds. No problem. Well...Paypal didn't like that I had to refund some customers so they put a permanent hold on my account. I have almost $7,000 sitting in my account and I have 2 employees that I have to pay. They have had my account closed for 2 months and they will not answer any of my questions through email/messaging. They just give me the standard boiler plate replies. I have been an excellent customer for 10 years and they have no right to keep my my money. *I spoke with ebay yesterday and the person I spoke with said they are getting a lot of complaints about paypal. I used to pay my vendors through paypal and I even have a loan with them. I will not be doing any more business with this company. AND why is there NO ONE who can answer their phones? Yes, we are dealing with a Pandemic but can any PayPal calls be re-routed to their employees working from home? Does anyone want to join a class-action lawsuit??

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.